Nestled in the heart of charming Vesuvius village is this 0.85 acre of sun drenched, level land accented with heritage fruit trees, and lush tidy mature landscape. A delightful three-bedroom cottage has been tastefully updated with a new entry, windows, floors and heat pump. The lower level with a separate entry has been recently finished creating an ideal situation for guests and/or a perfect home office. An upper attic space could be finished with a dormer to enjoy the ocean views or increase your living space and add an entire second story. A deck provides the ideal spot for catching the sun and the sunsets. A sought after area just a short stroll to the best swimming beach on the island, the Vesuvius ferry, restaurant and store.
- Layout: Main Level Entry
- Bedrooms 3 (3rd bedroom self contained on lower level with home office)
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 1950
- Water: Community
- Waste: Septic
- Zoning: Residential (R8)
- Levels: 2 (Main Level living)
- Finished Square Footage: 1730
- Unfinished Square Footage:
- Interior Features: Cork floors, built in cabinetry, light filled.